Alejandra is an Immigration Consultant in the Immigration Department at Rochon Genova LLP.
Alejandra holds an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Toronto. During the third year of her undergraduate studies, she was selected to participate in the University of Toronto International Exchange Program and attended Sciences Po University on academic exchange in Paris, France.
Alejandra is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and a Member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) which is the national regulator of immigration consultants. Alejandra is an authorized RCIC and ICCRC representative who corresponds with the Canadian immigration authorities on behalf of clients and represents, advises and consults with clients regarding Canadian immigration applications.
By way of her RCIC certification, Alejandra is authorized to represent clients before several federal government organizations including the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), Human Resources and Social Development Canada (HRSDC), the Immigration Refugee Board, the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA). She is also authorized to represent clients before all provincial and territorial governments in this capacity.
As an immigrant herself, Alejandra finds it extremely rewarding to dedicate her professional life to helping clients achieve their various immigrations goals.
- CSIC E-academy Online Immigration Consultant Program , Toronto, Canada
- Immigration Practitioner Diploma, 2017
- University of Toronto Mississauga , Toronto, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) with Distinction, 2016
- Major: Political Science & History
- Sciences Po University , Paris, France
- Academic Exchange Program, 2015
- University of Florence , Florence, Italy
- Academic Exchange Program, 2012
- Alejandra is fluent in Spanish and proficient in French
- Class Actions
- Personal Injury
- Accident Benefits And Tort Claims
- Back And Spinal Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Commercial Vehicles And Public Transportation
- Depression, PTSD
- Disability Claims, Denial Of Insurance
- Facebook plays a growing role in many personal injury cases
- Head And Brain Injuries
- Major Insurance Claims
- Motorcycle Accidents And Amputation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Occupier’s Liability
- Pedestrian And Bicycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Aviation Law
- Breach of Privacy
- Commercial Litigation
- Sexual Abuse/Sexual Assault
- Indigenous Rights
- Employment Litigation