Sara is an partner in the personal injury group at ROCHON | GENOVA LLP.
Before joining the firm, Sara articled and practiced with a boutique personal injury firm in Toronto.
Sara holds a common law degree from the University of Windsor and a civil law degree from the University of Ottawa. During the third year of her common law studies, she attended L’Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) on academic exchange. While in law school, she was a competitor in the Zuber Moot Competition, the Hicks Morley Labour & Employment Moot Competition, the Koskie Minsky LLP Diversity Moot Competition, and the Bora Laskin Bilingual Moot Competition.
As the recipient of the University of Windsor Law Social Justice Fellowship in 2010, she worked at Equitas, an international human rights education organization in Montreal, Quebec. In 2011, she acted as an advocate with Legal Assistance of Windsor, representing clients before the Social Benefits Tribunal, and the Landlord and Tenant Board, and a volunteer with the Legal Information Clinic at McGill University.
Prior to law school, Sara earned an Honours Bachelor Degree in Management and Organization Studies from the University of Western Ontario.
In her spare time, Sara enjoys fitness training and international travel.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Ontario, 2014
- University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- L.L.L.(Quebec Civil Law) – 2013
- University of Windsor, Faculty of Law, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- J.D. – 2012
- University of Western Ontario,London, Ontario, Canada
- B.MOS. (Management & Organizational Studies / Criminology) – 2010
- L’Université du Québec à Montréal, Faculté de Science Politique et de Droit, Montreal, Quebec
- Academic Exchange Program – 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Class Actions
- Personal Injury
- Accident Benefits And Tort Claims
- Back And Spinal Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Commercial Vehicles And Public Transportation
- Depression, PTSD
- Disability Claims, Denial Of Insurance
- Facebook plays a growing role in many personal injury cases
- Head And Brain Injuries
- Major Insurance Claims
- Motorcycle Accidents And Amputation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Occupier’s Liability
- Pedestrian And Bicycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Aviation Law
- Breach of Privacy
- Commercial Litigation
- Sexual Abuse/Sexual Assault
- Indigenous Rights