Toronto Personal Injury Lawyers
A serious injury can cause incredible upheaval in your life. Your expenses, which may include time off work and the costs of medical care, rehabilitation and adapting to permanent disability, can be considerable.
Our aim in pursuing compensation for you is to help you concentrate on healing and getting your life back in order, without the worry of these expenses.
Whether your injury is partly or completely the result of someone else’s negligence, the law surrounding injuries can be confusing, and it may be difficult to know what you are entitled to.
Our job is to navigate your case to a successful conclusion. Whether you pursue compensation individually or as part of a class action, we have the resources and experience to help.
Help For Injured Clients
Our personal injury lawyers have tremendous experience in many areas of this field, including:
- Occupier’s liability regarding slip-and-fall injuries, as well as sports injuries and other issues
- Accidents such as auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, and accidents involving commercial vehicles and public transportation
- Serious injuries such as back and spinal injuries, as well as head and brain injuries
- Chronic pain
- Catastrophic injuries
- Psychological damage such as depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Insurance issues such as disability claims and denial of injury claims
- Accident benefits and tort claims
- Wrongful death
We also act for victims of sexual abuse.
Our approach in these cases is to gather information, then review the evidence on liability and damages as well as any insurance coverage issues. We then provide our clients with recommendations as to the best course of action for their particular case.
You may have been told by an insurance company that there is little to be done or that your injuries entitle you to only a small amount of compensation. Talk to us first, before accepting the insurance company’s offer.
Contact ROCHON | GENOVA LLP
Work Hard, Play Hard from Vincent Genova